We uncover the interesting and develop communication strategies that work. We craft messages that resonate with the target audience which, by the way, isn’t always (or only) the media. We train spokespeople and presenters, plan and orchestrate launches and events, from one on ones and boardroom roundtables to seminars and conferences. We produce content for the spectrum of communication channels from CEO emails to media articles and website content. Above all, we achieve real world results.
Blackie McDonald’s expertise and capabilities are as wide-ranging as the industries we serve. These capabilities are also defined by their depth which can only come from years of experience.
Blackie McDonald has wide-ranging experience in a variety of industries including;
- Technology, IT&T
- Professional Services
- Consumer & Lifestyle
- Not for Profit
- Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
- Small to medium enterprise
Blackie McDonald works in partnership with our clients to establish viable, comprehensive communication strategies including :
- communication goal-setting,
- activity planning,
- message development,
- C-Suite counsel,
- competitor communication analysis,
- communication audits.
Our editorial services at Blackie McDonald include:
- White papers
- Feature articles
- Thought Leadership
- C-Suite communication to internal stakeholders
- Reference books
- Research papers.
Our work in media relations includes:
- Thought leadership programs
- Crisis communications
- Media training
- Preparation of media materials
- Media relationship building
- News desk services
- Media monitoring and evaluation
- Media launches.
- Internal communication
- Change management support
- Government relations
- Stakeholder roadshow development
- Industry liaison
- Keynote presentation development
- Lead generation activity
- Sales and presentation training.
bmcddigital provides organisations with an integrated communications approach which leads to greater share of voice, enhanced market visibility and the ability to build, maintain and protect online reputations. Services include:
- Social media programs
- Search Engine Optimisation strategy and implementation
- Online listening
- Blog calendars and content development
- Social Media outlet content development, posting and monitoring
- Web strategy
- Online integration with traditional communication activities.
- Site selection
- Event planning and theming
- Event preparation and execution.